World Breastfeeding Week is celebrated between the 1st to 7th of August annually.
It is a global campaign to create awareness about Breastfeeding, this campaign is annually organized with different themes that show the issue faced by the mother and child during breastfeeding situation.
World breastfeeding week was started in 1992.
World Breastfeeding Week is a very important campaign to create awareness about health issues occurring due to wrong or non-breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding awareness Slogans & Quotes
- “There isn’t any substitute for mother’s milk.” – Martin H. Fischer
- I create one thing that kills Cancer!
- Proud maker of the world’s healthiest nutrition
- Be a star and follow the extragalactic nebula.
- It’s not regarding my right to nurse, it’s regarding my child’s right to eat.
- Breastfeeding offers the most effective feeling.
- “Breastfeeding could be a mother’s gift to herself, her baby, and therefore the earth.” —Pamela K. Wiggins.
- “Breastfeeding is sort of a new job; it’s arduous within the starting, it’s easier to follow, and you don’t dare quit. as a result you’ll miss out on all the rewards.”
- “Breastfeeding is AN instrumental figure in the way love works. In a way, you don’t decide what proportion and the way deeply to like – you reply to the beloved and provide with joy specifically the maximum amount as they require.” —Marni Jackson.
- “My favorite sound is correct before a baby latches on; it’s this giggle of joy that’s heaven sent.” —Karalynn.
- माँ के दूध से बढ़कर कोई आहार नहीं,
जो शिशु को स्वस्थ बनाये कोई दूसरा अविष्कार नहीं.
- शिशु के सारे बीमारियों को कर देता है फीका,
माँ का दूध बच्चे का पहला प्राकृतिक टीका.
- स्तनपान के प्रति जन जागरूकता लाना हैं,
स्वस्थ माँ और शिशु का लक्ष्य पाना हैं.
- माँ का दूध बीमारियों से बचाता हैं,
माँ का दूध ही शिशु को स्वस्थ बनाता हैं.
- माँ का दूध अमृत के समान हैं,
यहीं शिशु को बनाता महान हैं.
World Breastfeeding Week is a global campaign to create awareness about breastfeeding. It also includes many other issues related to mother and child during breastfeeding and others.
This campaign is helping to create awareness about breastfeeding and its benefit on the global level which is becoming very important in maintaining mother and child’s health.